- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
Fan Coil Unit - Ventrol Air Handling Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fan Coil Unit is rated up to 8-inches static pressure and can be used in low-height ceiling installations or limited-space equipment rooms. The 500-20,000 cfm air-handling model VFCU units have removable side panels, optimizable fan wheel geometry and motor horsepower, AHRI-certified heating and cooling coils, factory-wired fans, custom electrical panel, and VFD drive options.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation