Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fall Protection Harness Offers Adjustability and Comfort - Honeywell Miller - Facility Management Product Release
The Titan II harnesses offer easier vertical adjustability that stays in place, slip resistant back D-ring pad, and forward positioned side D-rings, keeping tool bags in the right place. Lighter, strategically-placed padding is designed to provide optimal airflow. The Titan II harnesses and lanyards feature ANSI Z359.11 compliance and a maximum capacity of 400 pounds. All of the harnesses, and Titan II lanyards, feature Hi-Viz color for increased safety. All connectors are rated at 3,600-pounds gate-strength.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA