Fall Anchor - Capital Safety - Facility Management Product Release
Capital Safety’s permanent Roof-Top Anchor is designed to keep workers and structures safe in the event of a fall. The anchor’s load-distributing system forces the stanchion to tip over when fall-arrest level forces are exerted on it. This design directs the arresting forces to the base and fasteners, rather than the anchor.
The design also allows the anchor to be attached to approved roof structures, without the need to fasten to a structural member. The anchor works with virtually any kind of corrugated metal or wood sheathing rooftops. Two models are available: Small and large base. These two models provide a safe tie-off point for one person or for multiple people when coupled with DBI-SALA's Sayfline horizontal lifeline system.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality