- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Building Assistant »
- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
Face Recognition System - LATHEM - Facility Management Product Release
The FaceIN Model FR700 uses 3D-imaging technology to identify employees, enhance security and eliminate "buddy punching." Employees simply look at the device and within seconds, they are identified, clocked in/out or admitted into secure locations. Includes desktop time-and-attendance software and allows for editing and running reports and exporting to payroll software.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 4 Steps to Mitigate Active Shooter Threats
- San Antonio Government Prioritizes Safety and Security in New Facility
- Cybersecurity Threats Make Their Way Through Facilities
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- 2 Killed in Separate Attacks in University Facilities