Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Panels) Coating - ISP Painting - Facility Management Product Release
FRP (fiberglass reinforced panels) coating adheres to materials "too slick to paint." The water-based coating provides an abrasion-resistant, durable surface without the wrinkling that occurs with conventional solvent-based coatings. Available in almost any color. Saves up to 90 percent over the cost of replacement, according to the company.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors