FEMA Louver - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
The XP500WD wind-driven rain FEMA louver provides both FEMA impact protection and Class A wind-driven rain protection.
Like other impact-resistant FEMA louvers, the XP500WD is tested to FEMA standard 361 for impact protection. What differentiates the XP500WD is its design, which utilizes a new blade that not only provides FEMA protection, but also offers Class A wind-driven rain protection that is AMCA tested.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation