- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
FE-13 - Dupont Fire Extinguishants - Facility Management Product Release
The companyâ€™s FE-13 is a clean agent replacement for Halon 1301 designed for total flooding and inerting applications where the protected spaces are large, the cylinder storage area is remote from the protected space or where the temperatures are likely to go below 32 degrees F. Zero ozone-depleting potential, according to the company.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing