Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Project Manager »
Exterior Sealing Compound - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Intraguard™ water-based compound for exterior surfaces is designed to limit the intrusion of moisture and chlorides into concrete surfaces. The proprietary blend of silane and siloxane penetrates into the pores of the concrete to help protect it from scaling caused by de-icing salts. The compound also protects surfaces from staining due to oils, fuels, and common chemicals.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors