Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exterior Paint - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Flurothane Coastal coating system, a polyvinylidene fluoride system, uses a thick film primer application. Protects against salt spray, resists ultraviolet rays and has high color retention. The system can be applied to hot-dip galvanized, Galvalume and aluminum substrates, and on metal roof or wall systems. Can be installed within 1,500 feet of the coastline.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors