Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Exterior Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
SuperPaint Exterior Latex and A-100 Exterior Latex from Sherwin-Williams have been reformulated to provide better flow and leveling, increased hide, and a lower volatile organic compounds to meet environmental standards. Most sheens can be applied in temperatures as low as 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
Both coatings are 100 percent acrylic and can be used on surfaces including wood, brick, metal, aluminum siding and masonry. SuperPaint is available in flat, satin, gloss and high-gloss and is backed by a 25-year durability warranty. A-100 is available in flat, satin or gloss and is backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
- How to Know When It's Time to Go Premium with Paint
- 4 Steps to Choosing a High Quality Paint
- How to Understand the Real Cost of Paint
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors