- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Exterior Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
SuperPaint Exterior Latex and A-100 Exterior Latex from Sherwin-Williams have been reformulated to provide better flow and leveling, increased hide, and a lower volatile organic compounds to meet environmental standards. Most sheens can be applied in temperatures as low as 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
Both coatings are 100 percent acrylic and can be used on surfaces including wood, brick, metal, aluminum siding and masonry. SuperPaint is available in flat, satin, gloss and high-gloss and is backed by a 25-year durability warranty. A-100 is available in flat, satin or gloss and is backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Preparing to Repaint: Steps to Take for a Successful Project
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors