Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exterior Masonry Coating - Sherwin Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Loxon Self-Cleaning Acrylic Exterior Masonry Coating is engineered to keep properties looking fresh and attractive with a self-cleaning formula that sheds dirt with rainwater or a hose. With excellent weathering protection, the breathable paint reduces potential for coating failure for an attractive, flat sheen that is tintable in a wide range of colors. The high-performance coating helps to avoid costly repaints and extensive cleaning, while meeting the most stringent VOC regulations. Apply Loxon Self-Cleaning directly to fresh concrete (at least seven days old) down to 35 F.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors