Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exterior Insulation - Hunter Panels - Facility Management Product Release
Hunter Xci for continuous exterior commercial wall applications contains no CFCs, HCFCs, has zero ozone depletion potential and virtually no global warming potential. It has an R-value per inch between 6 and 24.6, depending on the assembly. The four key products consist of polyisocyanurate foam cores bonded to foil, glass or plywood facers.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall