Exterior Coating Resists Fading - APV ENGINEERED COATINGS - Facility Management Product Release
NeverFade is a water-based, low-VOC exterior coating. It contains Kynar Aquatec resin, which has replaced the solvent with water. It is a tough, engineering thermoplastic that maintains high stability when exposed to harsh thermal, chemical and ultraviolet environments. It resists fading, dirt, staining, algae, mold, fungal growth and corrosion.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors