Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Exit Signage - Mule Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ever-Brite II Series Signs from Mule Lighting use new photoluminescent pigments. They are non-toxic and non-radioactive, and use no internal components that will burn out. They carry the Energy Star logo, are ETL listed to UL 924 standards at 50 feet, and meet NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements, as well as numerous state and city building codes in both the US and Canada, including NYC local 26 requirements.
The signs feature a contoured frame 3/16-inch thick that mounts to walls or doors with no visible fastening devices. No electrical wiring is required.
Available in red, black and green frames, Ever-Brite Exit Signs have a 25-year life expectancy. Designed to glow for up to 24 hours even in total darkness, the signs absorb and store energy from ambient fluorescent light and are immediately visible in the event of blackout or smoky conditions. And because they are explosion-proof, the signs can be used in sensitive areas requiring explosion-proof devices.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA