- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Exit Signage - Mule Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ever-Brite II Series Signs from Mule Lighting use new photoluminescent pigments. They are non-toxic and non-radioactive, and use no internal components that will burn out. They carry the Energy Star logo, are ETL listed to UL 924 standards at 50 feet, and meet NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements, as well as numerous state and city building codes in both the US and Canada, including NYC local 26 requirements.
The signs feature a contoured frame 3/16-inch thick that mounts to walls or doors with no visible fastening devices. No electrical wiring is required.
Available in red, black and green frames, Ever-Brite Exit Signs have a 25-year life expectancy. Designed to glow for up to 24 hours even in total darkness, the signs absorb and store energy from ambient fluorescent light and are immediately visible in the event of blackout or smoky conditions. And because they are explosion-proof, the signs can be used in sensitive areas requiring explosion-proof devices.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Protection Systems: 10 Things to Check When Closing Your Facility
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA