- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
Exit Sign - Chloride Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Chloride’s Tuff-Act LED exit sign is wet/damp location listed, and capable of withstanding temperatures -40 F to 113 F. The sign is Energy Star rated and available in AC Only and Self-Powered models. It comes standard with self-testing diagnostic electronics for long-lasting reliability.
The sign uses die-cast aluminum housing with impact-resistant, injection-molded polycarbonate covers. All exposed hardware is vandal-resistant and anti-corrosion coated.
Three housing color choices are available, and stencil faces may be ordered to match or ordered in a brushed aluminum finish. The Tuff-Act provides 120 minutes of emergency power with its sealed nickel cadmium battery; it has a service life of 10 years.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Know the Difference
- Take the Long View on Facilities Maintenance Planning
- Maximizing CMMS Benefits to Benefit Department Performance
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use