Exit Devices - Detex Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s weatherized alarmed exit devices are designed to control unauthorized exits, deter employee and customer theft, and provide panic and fire exit capability. Weatherized products are designed for exterior doors, gates, water parks, garden centers, restaurant patios, kitchen doors and other doors exposed to rain, snow, and temperature extremes. Testing by independent agencies certifies that Detex weatherized products exceed military standards for driving rain and salt fog, according to the company. They are also certified to Dade County, Florida, hurricane standards.
Product lines include the new Value Series weatherized delayed egress systems (available as configurable kits), Value Series weatherized alarmed panic hardware, and EAX-500W weatherized exit alarms. Designed to stand up to tough use, the exit devices reduce maintenance needs, according to the company. They are also designed to be good-looking, and are available in a variety of finishes that blend with building décor.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing