- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Exhaust Fan - Strobic Air Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Mono-Stack fan's nozzle design and high plume dispersion provides for pollution abatement, re-entrainment prevention, and odor control. Features direct drive (no belts or couplings), wheel sizes from 18 inches to 36 inches, airflow capacities to 24,000 cfm, ESP to 8 inches w.g., VFD duty motors, and AMCA C or B spark resistant construction.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation