Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Evaporative cooled chillers - Technical Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Series 35 units feature an integrated unit controller to communicate to building management systems and ensure safe operation, as well as high-efficiency, industrial-grade screw compressors. These units range in capacity from 50-500 tons in a single chiller package. They also feature fully integrated pumping packages and are available with a range of acoustic technology to meet the noise-sensitivity needs of any application. The chillers can be designed for total redundancy, ensuring continuous operation in critical applications.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability