- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Evaporative Cooling - Des Champs Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Model EPX indirect evaporative coolers are designed for conditioning outdoor air in dry climates. New, patented process for manufacturing the polymer heat exchangers results in assembly in a fraction of the time formerly required. The polymer tube indirect evaporative coolers achieve a nominal 75 percent wet bulb depression effectiveness. Power required as low as 0.1 kw/ton.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation