Evaporative Cooling - Des Champs Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Model EPX indirect evaporative coolers are designed for conditioning outdoor air in dry climates. New, patented process for manufacturing the polymer heat exchangers results in assembly in a fraction of the time formerly required. The polymer tube indirect evaporative coolers achieve a nominal 75 percent wet bulb depression effectiveness. Power required as low as 0.1 kw/ton.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation