Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Evaporative Cooling - Des Champs Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Model EPX indirect evaporative coolers are designed for conditioning outdoor air in dry climates. New, patented process for manufacturing the polymer heat exchangers results in assembly in a fraction of the time formerly required. The polymer tube indirect evaporative coolers achieve a nominal 75 percent wet bulb depression effectiveness. Power required as low as 0.1 kw/ton.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability