- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Evaporative Condenser - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Evaporative condenser rooftop systems from McQuay, sized from 75 to 150 tons, use the cooling effects of evaporation to lower condensing temperatures and reduce compressor work. An optionl chemical-free water-treatment system is designed to eliminate chemicals that prevent scale build-up and microbial growth in the moisture-laden condenser section of these units. The company’s Open Choices feature allows BAS integration with a range of BAS vendors using open, standard protocols.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation