- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Evac-Chair - Emergency Wheelchair - Facility Management Product Release
The Mk3 model has a capacity of 330 pounds and weighs 19 pounds. An interface of a specially modified endless belting to the two supporting rear carriages provides a continuously working brake/traction system that slows descent proportionally to the weight of the passenger. On landings, the geometry of the unit transfers all weight to the two main wheels for pivot turns and travel.
Size folded is 38-by-21-by-8 inches. Tubing is 1 inch OD .090 wall 6061-T6 alloy (fire ladder quality).
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Prepare for a Natural Disaster During a Pandemic
- Essential Workers: Facility Managers' Expanded Role During the Pandemic
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies