Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Epoxy-Mortar Flooring - Stonhard Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Recycled glass aggregate forms the base of the Stonclad GR system. Mixing an epoxy resin, amine curing agent, and soy-based additives creates a seamless, easier-to-maintain flooring system that resists abrasions, chemicals, and wear. The floor system is suitable for application in various settings, including manufacturing, food and beverage, retail, educational and public spaces. The floor features 12 standard colors and the option for custom shades. Managers also can specify coatings, waterproofing, cove bases and fiberglass reinforcement for the system.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors