- Facilities Support Technician »
- Chief Engineer »
- Building Assistant »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Epoxy Coating - Steelcote - Facility Management Product Release
EPO-LUX 221SP is a direct-to-concrete, high-build masonry coating that requires no primer and provides exceptional coverage. The product is designed for use on poured-in-place, aged concrete, as well as fiberglass, and provides superior resistance to chlorine and other chemicals.
The high-build formula must be applied at a minimum of 7-10 mils wft and 4-6 mils dft, and can be sprayed, rolled or brushed on. The proprietary chemical resistant technology tolerates solvents and oils and can be applied to new or existing pools so construction schedules can be accelerated.
The product is available in a wide array of colors and offers excellent gloss retention above the waterline. For exterior applications, this product requires a UV resistant top coat to prevent chalking.
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors