Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Epoxy Coating - Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
Zinc Clad 4100 is a high-solids coating featuring recoat times as short as 30 minutes. The three-component, organic zinc-rich epoxy coating eliminates the need for sweat-in time. In addition, its packaging allows applicators to mix components directly in the Part A container for faster and more accurate mixing. Designed for use over properly prepared blasted steel, the organic zinc-rich primer provides cathodic protection to reduce corrosion potential in the event of the steel substrate being exposed due to coating damage. In addition, the coating exhibits self-healing properties if it becomes damaged.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors