Epoxy - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Pro Industrial Precatalyzed Water Based Epoxy does not need to be mixed or measured requires minimal cleanup time and has no limited pot life.
Available in two sheens - egg-shell and semi-gloss, the epoxy is intended for institutional and commercial facilities such as hospitals, schools and restaurants where repeated cleanings are critical. The epoxy is is designed to endure washings and chemicals that would typically affect the visible wear over time. It delivers a tough, long-lasting epoxy finish with the smooth look of a traditional latex. In addition, the number of coats needed is minimized due to its excellent hide and coverage.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors