Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Epoxy - PPG - Pittsburgh Paints - Facility Management Product Release
Pitt-Glaze WB1 Water-Borne Acrylic Epoxy Single-Component is designed for high-traffic areas. Comes in white, pastel and recently added neutral base. The VOC content is less than 100g/L, which meets the Collaborative for High Performance Schools low-emitting materials criteria section 01350 and can help earn LEED credits.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors