- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Enterprise Management Platform - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Metasys Enterprise Management proactively analyzes building energy and equipment data across an enterprise to identify issues, faults and opportunities for improved performance and operational savings.
Metasys Enterprise Management works with the Metasys building automation system, other building automation systems, and energy meters that support BACnet IP communications to extract otherwise overwhelming amounts of data and transmit it securely to the cloud where it is turned into actionable information.
Energy Management features automatically collect, analyze, and display information for all configured physical meters and virtual meters located in a facilities operation. Energy demand and consumption is aggregated and displayed using intuitive, out-of-the-box dashboards.
Metasys Enterprise Management also provides actionable insight through the Fault Detection and Diagnostic (FDD) feature, as part of the add-on Equipment Management feature set. This highly effective feature allows building operators to take corrective action through FDD-driven work orders.
The Asset Maintenance feature allows users to generate and track work orders and maintenance actions, check service report feedback and status, and measure performance of maintenance teams via key performance indicators — all from a single platform.
The Kiosk feature provides a customizable, interactive display that uses energy data so customers can promote, inform and educate building stakeholders on building system performance, sustainability efforts and more.
Metasys Enterprise Management's system architecture is scalable to the facility’s energy needs and equipment monitoring requirements, able to accommodate buildings and systems of varying complexity, size and scope. And because Metasys Enterprise Management is provided and activated through cloud-based licenses with a variety of subscription options, it can meet any organization’s budget and needs and ensure customers can easily stay current with frequent updates and enhancements.
- How to Use Internet of Things Technology to Prevent Water Damage
- 5 Steps to Solve the Puzzle of an Aging BAS
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things