EnergyEYE - Trend - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyEYE provides a real-time look at building energy use. Program runs on a standard computer connected to a wall-mounted LCD monitor. Display includes metered data and graphical performance trends, scrolling text and a movie file.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things