Energy Storage System - Stem Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Stem system uses predictive analytics to automatically draw on behind-the-meter stored energy to shave peak loads. It requires no changes to operations and no training, according to the company. Each 18 kW PowerStore tower is about the size of a gym locker, and units can be stacked for the required load reduction. Cloud-based predictive analytics and optimization software automate demand reduction in response to real-time metering data.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully