- Locksmith Master »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
Energy Recovery Wheel - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
Field-assembled energy recovery wheel cassettes are cut into halves or quarters and marked for reassembly to fit through standard doorways and allow for installation in limited-access areas. Wheels recycle up to 80 percent of heating and cooling energy contained in exhaust air. Wheel segments can be removed for cleaning.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation