Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy Recovery Wheel - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
Field-assembled energy recovery wheel cassettes are cut into halves or quarters and marked for reassembly to fit through standard doorways and allow for installation in limited-access areas. Wheels recycle up to 80 percent of heating and cooling energy contained in exhaust air. Wheel segments can be removed for cleaning.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability