- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
Energy Recovery Wheel - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
Field-assembled energy recovery wheel cassettes are cut into halves or quarters and marked for reassembly to fit through standard doorways and allow for installation in limited-access areas. Wheels recycle up to 80 percent of heating and cooling energy contained in exhaust air. Wheel segments can be removed for cleaning.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation