Energy Recovery Wheel - Airxchange - Facility Management Product Release
Field-assembled energy recovery wheel cassettes are cut into halves or quarters and marked for reassembly to fit through standard doorways and allow for installation in limited-access areas. Wheels recycle up to 80 percent of heating and cooling energy contained in exhaust air. Wheel segments can be removed for cleaning.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation