- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
Energy-Recovery Ventilators - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Lossnay® unit recaptures cooling and heating energy and helps equalize humidity levels and remove harmful indoor pollutants. A low-maintenance, energy-exchange core constructed of a specially treated cellulose-fiber membrane prevents the inbound air and exhaust air from mixing while exchanging energy to precondition the air. At the same time, the unit exhausts irritating indoor pollutants, such as formaldehyde, pollen, cigarette smoke, dust, and carbon dioxide. The units transfer and exhaust airstreams through adjacent passages in the core with minimal cross-contamination.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation