- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Energy Recovery Ventilator - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The EnergyX system pre-conditions outdoor air before it enters the rooftop unit evaporator coil, using building exhaust air as a heat exchange source. system is fully integrated as a single packaged product on the WeatherMaster 48/50HC units. ComfortLink controls standard and has a single-point power connection.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation