- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Energy Recovery System - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Innovent energy recovery systems recapture energy from air leaving the building and transfer it to fresh incoming air. Two types: heat wheel, which moves exhaust air through a corrugated wheel, and flat plate heat exchanger, which routes opposing air streams past a metal plate.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation