Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy-Efficient Window - YKK AP America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energy-Efficient Window provides a continuous thermal barrier in the frame. The YOW 350 XT uses low conductive polyamide strips to separate exterior and interior metal framing, helping to provide a U-value of 0.34 in a fixed window configuration. Specialized gaskets create smaller air cavities, further reducing energy loss.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall