Energy-Efficient Transformers - Schnieder Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Square D Lean Power low-voltage transformers meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association Standard TP1 table 4-2 for energy efficiency, as mandated by the federal Energy Policy Act of 2005, and are available from 15 kVA through 1,000 kVA. They are 200 percent neutral and feature 150°C temperature rise and a 220°C UL-listed insulation system. The expanded wiring compartments allow for bending radius of 250 percent for primary cables and flexibility on secondary cables.
The transformers feature a 3-inch clearance from ventilated openings instead of 6 inches, which reduces the distance from the wall to the front of the device by 3 inches.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully