Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy-Efficient Glazing - Sage Electrochromics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The SageGlass unit combines electrochromic technology with insulated triple-pane construction. The unit has a U-factor as low as 0.12 when krypton gas is used with a visible transmittance of 52 percent, which can be reduced to 3 percent when fully tinted. UV transmittance is 3.6 percent to 0.5 percent.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat