- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Energy-Efficiency Software - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Panoptix is designed to make it easier and more affordable for managers in any size facility to improve building performance. The software includes these components: an open-technology platform that makes it easier to collect and manage data from disparate building systems; cloud-hosted, building-efficiency applications that work with any building-management system; online and by-phone Live Guide™ support; onsite building and energy services to help implement improvements and energy-savings measures; and an online connected community of peers and experts.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation