Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy-Efficiency Software - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Panoptix is designed to make it easier and more affordable for managers in any size facility to improve building performance. The software includes these components: an open-technology platform that makes it easier to collect and manage data from disparate building systems; cloud-hosted, building-efficiency applications that work with any building-management system; online and by-phone Live Guide™ support; onsite building and energy services to help implement improvements and energy-savings measures; and an online connected community of peers and experts.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation