- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Tech II »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Energy-Efficiency Software - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Panoptix is designed to make it easier and more affordable for managers in any size facility to improve building performance. The software includes these components: an open-technology platform that makes it easier to collect and manage data from disparate building systems; cloud-hosted, building-efficiency applications that work with any building-management system; online and by-phone Live Guide™ support; onsite building and energy services to help implement improvements and energy-savings measures; and an online connected community of peers and experts.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation