- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Encoder Platform - HID Global - Facility Management Product Release
iCLASS encoder allows for Secure Identity Objects (SIOs) to be added to credentials regardless of card technology. Credentials can be migrated from one card technology to another by extracting existing data from a credential, then rewriting it to a new credential. Compatible credential formats: iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE CLASSIC, HID Prox. Encoder also supports migration from HID Prox to high frequency technologies.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- Facility Security Strategies for a New Era
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing