Enclosure - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Panduit’s Panzone NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure accommodates most wireless access points and ensures protection against environmental conditions such as corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water and hose-directed water. The fiberglass construction and aluminum mounting plate are conducive to field modifications for quick installation of various wireless access points and antenna configurations. In addition, the enclosures are UL508A Listed and are capable of supporting conventional AC power or Power over Ethernet.
The enclosures also have provisions for padlocks to provide protection against tampering and theft.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully