- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Emergency Phone - Talk-A-Phone Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The VOIP-500 two-way emergency phone is ADA-compliant and supports power over Ethernet (POE). It features hands-free operation and is available with a variety of flush-mount and surface-mount options. Additionally, security can remotely issue a mass notification to a group of VOIP-500 units, a single unit or all units.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 6 Best Practices for Access Control Technology Upgrades
- Biometrics, Smartphones Poised to Replace Key Cards
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing