Emergency-Lighting UPS - Chloride Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Synthesis CH2 Series is designed for emergency-lighting applications. Standard features include: an automatic battery-monitoring system; main input and output circuit breakers; and remote communication capabilities. The unit allows for up to 12 single-pole-output circuit breakers without trip alarm and up to six single-pole-output circuit breakers with trip alarm for load distribution.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully