Emergency-Lighting UPS - Chloride Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Synthesis CH2 Series is designed for emergency-lighting applications. Standard features include: an automatic battery-monitoring system; main input and output circuit breakers; and remote communication capabilities. The unit allows for up to 12 single-pole-output circuit breakers without trip alarm and up to six single-pole-output circuit breakers with trip alarm for load distribution.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully