- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
Emergency Lighting - Shat-R-Shield Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Shat-R-GLOW lamps are coated with a flexible shatterproof coating and an additive that allows the lamp to double as a light source during a power outage.
The lamps can be removed from their fixtures and carried through darkened corridors. Even if the lamp is broken, it will continue to shine while the protective coating contains virtually all glass and vapors, according to the company. The lamps are intended for use with existing emergency lighting systems and building escape systems as they will continue to emit light even if backup sources of power are lost, the company says.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- 6 Facility Strategies to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- Specific Steps for Drafting Emergency Operating Procedures
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies