Emergency Communications Platform - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Siveillance Connect system centralizes communications for call takers, dispatchers, and first responders. Communication systems that can be unified on the platform include analog fixed lines (POTS); ISDN; VoIP; analog push-to-talk (PTT) radio; mobile phones; and fax. System uses a virtual communication room concept with touch screen operation and a VoIP based soft PBX. No proprietary hardware needed. Modular architecture and server virtualization supported.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing