- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Emergency Communications Platform - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Siveillance Connect system centralizes communications for call takers, dispatchers, and first responders. Communication systems that can be unified on the platform include analog fixed lines (POTS); ISDN; VoIP; analog push-to-talk (PTT) radio; mobile phones; and fax. System uses a virtual communication room concept with touch screen operation and a VoIP based soft PBX. No proprietary hardware needed. Modular architecture and server virtualization supported.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing