Elevator - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Schindler 3300 machine room-less (MRL) traction unit is designed to allow for more usable building and design space by eliminating the need for a machine room or control closet. It fits into the footprint of a hydraulic elevator design but provides the quieter operation of traction technology. The elevator's cabs are up to 5 percent larger than the average MRL cab, and facilities receive the system in one complete shipment.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?