Elevator - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Schindler 400AE machine room-less traction elevator is available with the company's PORT Technology destination-dispatch system as an option. With this technology, the system can further improve traffic handling by up to 40 percent. The 400AE system has also been expanded for use in taller buildings up to 260 feet in rise.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?