Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Electronic Locking System - Onity - Facility Management Product Release
The Integra electronic locking device has received a Grade 1 certification from the Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA) / American National Standard Institute (ANSI), according to the company.
The locking system can manage up to 65,000 doors and active card holders and an unlimited number of buildings by storing information in the lock. Information on the company's keycards is encrypted. The system will work with and standard, hi-co and three track magnetic stripe cards, including ID cards.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control