- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Electronic Locking System - Onity - Facility Management Product Release
Onity’s Integra 5 is an electronic locking system designed for colleges and universities. The system uses client-server based architecture, secure network transmissions, fault-tolerant network operations and an updated graphical user interface.
Users pass requests to the server, which in turn performs the requested operation – reducing the risk of data corruption from disconnects. The Integra 5 also works with a variety of database structures, including Firebird and Microsoft SQL. For security, network traffic is encrypted using SSL 128-bit strength for all data traffic between clients and server.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing