Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Electronic Lavatory Faucet - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Tronic 40 features hermetically sealed, above-deck electronics for easier maintenance and longer-term reliability, with a choice of a CRP2 battery or an alternating-current adaptor. A dual-beam, infrared sensor has multiple modes and ranges technicians can adjust by manual teach-in or remotely from a palm-enabled device. Other features include a water-saving, vandal-resistant, 0.5-gallons-per-minute outlet, a polished chrome-plated finish, and solid, metal spout construction.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility